Applying for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid, students must complete the following:
- Submit an application for admission to the college.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) listing the NEMCC college code: 002426. This application is available on the web at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The results of the FAFSA application (filed on-line or paper) will be transmitted electronically to the NEMCC Financial Aid Office; therefore, paper results (Student Aid Report – SAR) need not be delivered to the school. Be sure to sign your FAFSA electronically using your PIN#. If you do not have a PIN#, print out your signature page, sign, and mail to the address listed on the signature page.
- Gather income documents to support the FAFSA financial information provided and respond, promptly, to any request from the NEMCC Office of Financial Aid for such documents.
- The NEMCC Foundation Scholarship Application must be completed on-line no later than March 15 of each year. Late applications will not be considered.
- Meet the requirements of the NEMCC Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy, if applicant has prior college credit.
Office of Financial Aid
Updated on August 4th, 2017