Maybe you didn’t finish high school. Maybe you did, but went no further. Maybe you went further but now you need to go in a different direction. Whatever your goals may be, Adult Education is here to help you move forward!
Our mission is to bring out the best in every student, helping everyone who comes through our doors master the most important skills for success. Whether you need to earn a high-school-equivalency diploma, get training to help you find a great-paying job, or just learn the skills that will help you succeed at work, we can help–at NO COST TO YOU!
- HSE (GED/HiSET) preparation to help you earn your diploma–once and for all.
- Career planning to help you build a bright future.
- Smart Start success-skills training to help you succeed in work–and in life.
- Scholarship and incentive programs to help you move to the next level.
- Short-term workforce training to help you find a better job.
- Industry-recognized national certifications to show that you have been trained–and are willing to be trained.
- Both day and night classes to fit any schedule.
Adult Education is not just a place where you come to earn a diploma or certifications. It is where you come to learn how to be successful–whatever success means to you. During enrollment, we discuss your career plans. We help you identify your strengths, interests, and opportunities to contribute, and picture yourself in five years, doing the kind of work you would like to do. We help you figure out where you are going–and create a plan to get there.
A Smart Start to Top-Notch Training
Your journey to a better life begins with Smart Start, the smart curriculum for success. Learn the skills you need to succeed professionally while earning valuable certifications.
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)–earn an industry-recognized national certification which shows how ready you are to go to work—and how well you would do in college courses.
- Office Proficiency Assessment and Certification (OPAC)–Demonstrate your abilities in a business setting.
- Success skills–learn essential professional skills such as teamwork, time management, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking–the skills employers are really looking for.
- Job-search skills–build a resume, prepare for job interviews–put yourself in the best possible position to get hired and promoted.
- Financial literacy–learn how to make the best use of your hard-earned money.
High School Equivalency Diploma (GED/HiSET) Classes
Sure, we help you prepare for your GED or HiSET exam to earn an HSE diploma–which is the legal equivalent of a high-school diploma in the state of Mississippi. But we offer much more than that:
- Reading skills to help you understand the mountain of information you face daily.
- Math skills to help you understand how the world works and solve problems.
- Learning skills to help you continually improve at modern life’s most important ability–the ability to constantly learn new information.
- Advising to help you move to the next level–whether that next level is college, training, military, or work. Wherever you are going, we help you get there.
Our most dedicated students are invited to apply to our in-house scholarship program, MIBEST–the Mississippi Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training Program. Choose from a wide selection of short-term training and college-degree pathways–while you earn your HSE diploma–and get incredible support along the way:
- Paid tuition and college fees.
- Help with travel and meal expenses.
- Team-teaching to help you move on to college or workforce training more easily.
- High-school-equivalency (HSE) diploma.
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC).
- Smart Start work-readiness skills.
- College or industry-based credentials.
- At least 6 Career Technical Education (CTE ) credits.
- Workforce certifications.
Gateway Youth Program
It’s an age-old problem in getting hired: you get turned down for jobs because you have no experience, but you can’t get experience without a job. We can help. If you are 16-24 years of age, you can get a leg-up with the Gateway program.
- Paid internships to help you build valuable work experience–and get paid to do it!
- One-on-one counseling to guide you to a better future.
- Essential job-skill training and certification.
How To Enroll
Ready to begin your journey to a better life for yourself and your family? Register at this link:
…or by scanning the QR code:
Consult the schedule for the next available enrollment:
For more information, call 662-720-7184 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Choice to further your training can make life better for yourself and your family-for generations to come. Let us help you create the best future possible!