Frequently Asked Questions

Come by the Veterans Affairs Office on the NEMCC Booneville to complete the required forms needed or review forms needed online at Applying for Benefits that are required to initiate your benefits. A VA representative is available to answer any questions you may have.
All changes to your class schedule and/or contact information must always be reported to the campus VA office.
Fill out a Request for Change of Program or Place of Training form. If you are a veteran or a reservist, fill out VA Form 22-1995. If you are a dependent of a veteran fill out VA Form 22-5495. You must also complete a change of major form with the college.
As soon as you decide that you are interested in attending college complete the GI Bill application at The sooner the better! Be sure to bring a copy of your DD 214 for active duty veterans, a NOBE for Reserve and National Guard applicants, a Certificate of Eligibility Letter once approved by the VA and a copy of your semester schedule.