DO NOT try to access your test before you come to the proctoring site. Once you have tried to access the test you will not be allowed to access it again, therefore, you will not be able to take the test.
- Sign-in at the proctor’s desk
- Only the registered student may be present during the test.
- No outside materials, other than those allowed by the instructor, may be brought into the testing center. Any outside materials in your possession, including cell phones, will be left at the proctor’s desk.
- Log onto the Virtual College Classroom (nemcc.blackboard.com) and access the test.
- When prompted for a password, the proctor will enter the password for you.
- Complete the test and submit. If you experience any difficulty during the test, notify your instructor by email and the proctor.
- Log-off from your course site.
- Exit the testing area quietly.
Note: The proctor is a monitor only and is not allowed to offer any assistance, other than entering the password to access the test.