Students who are unable to attend orientation must wait until July 1st to register for fall classes.
1st Date Opportunity – June 22nd 2nd Date Opportunity – June 23rd
Summer Orientation 2015 is designed to make your transition to college go smoothly and to provide you an outstanding opportunity to learn about college life, create a great fall schedule, meet students/faculty/staff & more!
- Both dates are open to all majors.
- Lunch provided in the beautifully renovated cafeteria in the Student Union.
- Yearbook photo booth available.
- Orientation fee is $25 payable by cash or check.
With the Coliseum doors opening at 8 a.m. Pay $25 fee. Pickup registration packet, lunch card, and t-shirt!
WELCOME & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Students ONLY will be lead by current student orientation counselors to meet with their advisors!
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
TENT CITY, CAMPUS TOUR, AND LUNCH OPPORTUNITIES
One lunch card provided with $25 orientation fee. Guests cost is $5.25 at the door. Cafeteria lunch hours are 10:30 – 1:30.
12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
SUPERVISED COMPUTER LAB TIME
Available, if needed, to provide extra assistance to students with class scheduling and student technology setup.
STUDENTS ONLY WILL ATTEND THEIR ADVISING SESSIONS.
- Students ONLY will attend their advising sessions—Parents and other guests of students will attend a very informative 45-minute Parent/Guardian session.
- “Tent City” in the courtyard area with snack items, local vendors, NE organizations & clubs, and more.
- Tours available AND/OR visit your classroom locations.
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tours will begin every 30 minutes, starting at “The Fountain”.
- Know where you’re going when classes begin in August!
- Financial Aid Office is open and available to assist students and families of students all day from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- You may pay tuition/fees for Fall Semester.
NO PRE-REGISTRATION FOR ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED – HOWEVER, BE AWARE THAT STUDENTS MUST BE ACCEPTED BY ADMISSIONS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ORIENTATION.