Students who are unable to attend orientation must wait until July 1st to register for fall classes.
June 21st for Career Technical Program Majors
June 22nd for University Parallel Program Majors
Summer Orientation 2015 is designed to make your transition to college go smoothly and to provide you an outstanding opportunity to learn about college life, create a great fall schedule, meet students/faculty/staff & more!
- Dates are specific to Career Technical Program majors and University Parallel Program majors.
- Lunch provided in the beautiful cafeteria in the Student Union.
- Yearbook photo booth available.
- Orientation fee is $25 payable by cash or check.
With the Coliseum doors opening at 8 a.m. Pay $25 fee. Pickup registration packet, lunch card, and t-shirt!
WELCOME & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Students ONLY will be lead by current student orientation counselors to meet with their advisors!
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
TENT CITY, CAMPUS TOUR, AND LUNCH OPPORTUNITIES
One lunch card provided with $25 orientation fee. Guests cost is $5.25 at the door. Cafeteria lunch hours are 10:30 – 1:30.
12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
SUPERVISED COMPUTER LAB TIME
Available, if needed, to provide extra assistance to students with class scheduling and student technology setup.
STUDENTS ONLY WILL ATTEND THEIR ADVISING SESSIONS.
- Students ONLY will attend their advising sessions—Parents and other guests of students will attend a very informative 45-minute Parent/Guardian session.
- “Tent City” in the courtyard area with snack items, local vendors, NE organizations & clubs, and more.
- Tours available AND/OR visit your classroom locations.
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tours will begin every 30 minutes, starting at “The Fountain”.
- Know where you’re going when classes begin in August!
- Financial Aid Office is open and available to assist students and families of students all day from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- You may pay tuition/fees for Fall Semester.
NO PRE-REGISTRATION FOR ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED – HOWEVER, BE AWARE THAT STUDENTS MUST BE ACCEPTED BY ADMISSIONS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ORIENTATION.