Calling all students!!!
Are you passionate about NEMCC, and looking for a way to make a positive impact? We have the opportunity you have been looking for! Orientation Counselor application time starts March 22 through March 31. Any time between now and then, you can fill out an application to help. Applications are available by clicking the following link:
- Must have completed 2 full semesters (12 hours each semester) minimum at Northeast
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 and be in good standing
- Must fill out an Orientation Counselor application by March 31st
- Complete a group interview by Counseling Center (will be set up when you turn in your application)
- Willingness to exercise gifts of creativity, service, and hospitality
- Possess a general understanding of NEMCC’s campus environment
- Demonstrate confidence and maturity in interpersonal relationships
- Must be present for Counselor Training Day-June 15th and Orientation Day-June 20th
Please fill out the application and return it to the Counseling Center by March 31st!