NORTHEAST SUMMER ORIENTATION
Steps of Student Orientation:
1) Preregister and pay $25 Orientation Fee online.
2) On your day of orientation report to “Check-In” at the Bonner Arnold Coliseum on the Northeast campus to check-in at 8:00 a.m.
3) Enjoy the brief general assembly
(Parent & Guest Session immediately following the general assembly)
4) Be led by a student orientation counselor with other new students to meet with your advisor for your “Advising Session”:
- College planning
- Setup student e-mail and other required technologies
- Create your class schedule
5) Meet with other student activities personnel and other students for your “Student Life Session” and start getting plugged-in
9) At your convenience, enjoy lunch and other displays at the “Tent City” setup around the courtyard and fountain
10) If you choose, you may pay tuition in the Business Office in Ramsey Hall
- If you pay tuition, you may have your ID made & receive a parking decal
*Preregister via credit card online!
Your NEMCC Counseling Center is here to serve you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @Here2ServeNE
Call us at 662.720.7313