(click above to pre-register for orientation)
Orientation is a program designed to assist each student in making a smoother transition to college life. Orientation will give you a wonderful opportunity to meet new friends, learn about college life, register for Fall Semester classes & more!
Two specific orientation sessions are scheduled during the month of June to help all entering students get an early start on their Fall Semester.
Students who do not attend any orientation session may register for Fall Semester classes during the regular registration period beginning July 1st; however, preference of classes is more available during the orientation sessions.
DURING ORIENTATION, YOU WILL:
1. Learn how to be a successful college student.
2. Meet current students and tour your new campus.
3. Meet your college advisor to learn the technologies and setup your accounts, including the option of on your mobile devices.
4. Meet with your college advisor to discuss your major, learn how to know the “what and how” of registering for classes.
5. Make your fall schedule with priority registration!
6. Gain valuable insight to help you get off to a successful start.
6. Discover more about college life at Northeast.
- You may pay tuition/fees for Fall Semester.
- Your one-day Orientation session will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Low cost lunch options will be available on campus and at nearby restaurants (several within walking distance).
8:00 a.m. – “The Doors Open!” with Check-In beginning at 8 a.m.
9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – ADVISING SESSION or STUDENT LIFE SESSION
10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – ADVISING SESSION or STUDENT LIFE SESSION
- ADVISING SESSION – Advisor Meeting for the Technologies & Fall Class Scheduling (Students only)
- STUDENT LIFE SESSION – Student Life (Students only)
—Both sessions are mandatory in order to secure Fall class schedule.
—Sessions are for students only.
—Family/guests of students will be encouraged to remain seated following the General Assembly for the informative Parent Session.
11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Tours Available (Tours will begin every 15 minutes, starting at “The Fountain”)
Financial Aid Office is open and available to assist students and families of students all day from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Pre-registration for Orientation will be available beginning in April and is highly recommended.
The registration page will ask for your NEMCC student ID number which can be found in your acceptance letter or by clicking on the “?” box for help.*
*If you are unable to retrieve your student ID number, contact the Admissions Office at 662.720.7239.