Official Northeast Mobile App
Version 5.1.1 now supports Touch ID…
- Check your Attendance
- Check your Grades
- Check your Schedule
- News and Events
- Register for Classes
- Access Canvas
- Access your Account Balance
- Campus Maps
Northeast on iTunes U allows the college to distribute educational content to the world at large.
About ITunes U
iTunes U is a part of the iTunes Store featuring free lectures, language lessons, audiobooks, and more, that you can enjoy on your iPod, iPhone, Mac or PC. Explore over 350,000 educational audio and video files from top universities, museums and public media organizations from around the world.
Experience the full range of iTunes U features with the latest version of iTunes.
Canvas by Instructure
When it’s time to get in touch with your education. Your Canvas content goes everywhere with you on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Canvas by Instructure allows you to:
- View your Canvas activity stream
- Stay on top of your to do items
- View your course schedule and syllabus
- Read and participate in course discussions
- Turn in homework assignments
- Upload files, videos, and audio recordings
- Read, create, and reply to inbox messages
- Study and navigate course pages
- View grades for your courses and individual assignments
- View submissions and participate in comment discussions with your instructor
- Access and participate in Canvas groups