eBooks & Audiobooks
eBook Collection, eBook Academic Collection, & eBook Community College Collection (EBSCOhost)
Large collections of electronic books on a wide range of topics. Use the following instructions to access:
- Click on EBSCOhost on the Databases webpage, and log in using your Northeast email address and password if off campus.
- Click on EBSCOhost Web.
- Scroll down and click on eBook Collection, eBook Academic Collection, or eBook Community College Collection.
- Students have two options for accessing eBooks:(1) Use the full-text link provided; or (2) Download the eBook.
- EBSCOhost ebooks may also be accessed in EBSCO Discovery Service.
Downloading EBSCO eBooks
The following EBSCO eBooks user guides provide you with instructions on how to checkout and download EBSCO eBooks to your laptop or mobile device. Please be aware that you must create a free EBSCO account in order to checkout and download ebooks.
In order to download ebooks to your computer, you must install Adobe Digital Editions, and you must create an Adobe ID. In order to download ebooks to your mobile device, you must have the Bluefire Reader app installed on your device and have an Adobe ID.
- Apple Devices: Bluefire Reader iTunes App Store
- Android Devices: Bluefire Reader in Google Play Store