High School/GED Graduates (New Admit)


Students who have earned a high school diploma or a GED may enroll as a “New Admit.”  The following information will be needed to complete the admissions file:

  • Signed and Dated Application for Admission
  • High School transcript indicating Graduation
    • On-line High Schools must be regionally accredited or will not be accepted!
    • Home School Students must submit a notarized transcript with the date the diploma was conferred by parent and the signature of the parent.
  • GED Offiicial Scores
    •  If GED was taken outside of the state of MS, prospective students must get official scores sent from the issuing state.
    • On-line schools/programs must be regionally accredited or will not be accepted!
    • Mississippi GED preferred!
  • ACT Scores (If over 21, scores may not be required for admission, however students will have to take  placement tests for entry into some classes.) The ACT may be required for admission into specific programs.
  • Proof of Residency may be required!
  • Additional documents may be needed. 
If you have attended/received financial aid at another institution, a transcript from that institution is required and you will be considered a Transfer Student.
Failure to list all colleges/universities attend/received financial aid may result in the cancellation of enrollment.