Tremendous Individual Performance Award
The T.I.P. Awards program is designed to recognize “Tremendous Individual Performance” for non-administrative staff members of Northeast Mississippi Community College.
The following is the procedure to submit a nomination for the T.I.P. Award.
- Any employee of Northeast Mississippi Community College may submit nominations.
- Explain in 200 words or less how this individual shows “T.I.P.” qualities. These qualities include service, dedication, professionalism, and compassion in dealing with internal and external publics (students, administration, faculty, staff and community). Inspires an overall sense of belonging that leads to a welcoming campus environment.
- Please include nominee’s name, division/department, immediate supervisor, and name of the person submitting the nomination.
- Email this document to Tiffany Johnson at email@example.com
- Deadline: October 1st
The following is the selection process for the T.I.P. Award.
- An outside committee comprised of NON-Northeast personnel will be utilized to read each entry. This committee will determine two winners who exhibit the qualities of “Tremendous Individual Performance”.
The winners will be given a $100 grant, reserved parking place for one year, and included in the Foundation’s annual report and various other publications.