Registration for online courses
Pre-registration for Summer and Fall 2014 courses begins Monday, March 31. Students can now register for Northeast online courses in Tigerline. Non-NEMCC online courses will needed be added/changed by contacting the eLearning Office.
- In order to register for an online class, you must have first completed the registration process to be admitted as a student to Northeast. After all required documents are processed, you will be notified of your admission status through an admissions acceptance letter. Along with the acceptance letter, students are provided with the adviser’s name, office phone number, and e-mail address.
- Before registering for online classes, please take the READI Assessment to determine if virtual classes are right for you.
- To register for Northeast online courses, obtain your Pin from your advisor and enter Tigerline to add classes.
- MSVCC Hosted Courses will need to be added through the eLearning Office.
- If you have any questions regarding the registration process please email the eLearning Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.