Online courses are delivered through an internet based learning system called Canvas. When you register for online courses, your courses will become available on the first day of class. you will need to login and complete weekly assignments. These assignments will be your attendance records for your course. You will also be required to complete 2-3 proctored exams.
For help getting started with Canvas use the resources below.
You will be able to login and view your course on first day of class. To login complete the following steps:
1. Go to http://nemcc.instructure.com
2. First time Canvas users will need to create your password before logging in.
3. Click the Create or Reset Password link. This will allow you to setup your initial password or reset a forgotten password.
4. Enter your Northeast Email Address.
5. Access your Northeast email to view the instructions to create your password.
6. Upon receipt of the email follow directions to create a password.
7. Your username will be your first letter of your first name, your entire last name, and the last four numbers of your Northeast ID number.
Student Resources and Help