Help & Support
Online courses are delivered through an internet based learning system called Canvas. When you register for online courses, your courses will become available on the first day of class. You will need to log in and complete weekly assignments. These assignments will be your attendance records for your course. You will also be required to complete 2-3 proctored exams.
For help getting started with Canvas use the resources below.
You will be able to log in and view your course on the first day of class. To log in complete the following steps:
- You can use the goNortheast link at the top of the Northeast website or go to: https://go.nemcc.edu/
- Your username is your Northeast Email Address.
- If your password has not been setup it will be TigersXXXX, the XXXX is the last four of your Student ID number. After first time setup, you will use the new password to login and for email access.
- Once you have completed logging in to the system, click on the Canvas icon. Your courses will show on the front page or by clicking Courses>All Courses. Non-NEMCC courses will also be listed on this course listing.
Take a Tour of Canvas
Check out the Canvas Student Training Course to learn to navigate Canvas and the many tools for your courses.
- How do I upload an Assignment in Canvas
- How do I use Conversations in Canvas
- How do I use the Calendar
- Canvas and mobile devices