DegreeWorks Advising Tool
DegreeWorks is available by clicking the left to the right or from your Student Profile. Faculty members may access DegreeWorks through the same links.
DegreeWorks compares your academic achievement to your program requirements as found in the Northeast Mississippi Community College Catalog. You can use it to track your progress toward a degree, review the requirements you have satisfied, and plan the courses you can take to complete your remaining requirements.You can also use DegreeWorks to do a “what if” analysis, that is to see how the courses you have taken fit into a different program of study.
DegreeWorks provides the basic information you need so that you and your advisor can focus on your goals and plan how to achieve them.
DegreeWorks provides an electronic audit of your progress toward a specific degree. The audit will report and track:
- Courses and credit hours earned as applied toward your degree program
- Catalog requirements in effect when you choose a major
- All requirements necessary to receive a specific degree
- Transfer credits used to satisfy degree requirements
- Courses for which you are currently registered (listed as in-progress or ‘IP’)
- Courses that do not apply to specific degree requirements, but do apply toward overall earned hours and cumulative GPA
DegreeWorks is for educational and planning purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to work with an academic advisor to review degree progress and verify the accuracy of this report. An official review of your degree will be completed by the Registrar’s Office after you have applied to graduate. This degree checklist is not your official transcript.