The Writing Center
The Northeast Writing Center is located on the second floor of Wright Hall. Students enrolled in any course may use the writing center for help at any stage of the writing process from planning to revising.The staff works with the writer present and taking an active role in his or her own writing.
The more information a consultant has about a writing assignment, the more effective the consultation can be.
Writing Center Appointments
You can now make an appointment to visit and get assistance in the Writing Center.
- Go to nemcc.mywconline.com
- Select register for an account
- Fill out registration for an account (use Northeast Email Address)
- Once completed select register
- To schedule an appointment select a white box on the schedule
- Fill in the information on the schedule page
- Select save appointment
- You and the consultant will both receive an email confirming your appointment