Part-Time Reserve Officer
Tuesday/Thursday 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Application and physical exam on file in our office prior to PT exam
- 50% passing score on all areas of entrance PT Exam
- Copy of current driver’s license
- Copy of birth certificate
- NCIC report
- Proof of successful completion of high school education (e.g. – High school Diploma or GED)
- 21 years of age by academy graduation
- U.S. citizen
- Proof of sponsorship by local law enforcement agency (letter of support)
- 70% passing score on the exit PT Exam
- Weapons and ammunition
- Access to patrol car for driving class
Cost: $450.00 class fee