Need help preparing for your ACT???
Let NEMCC HELP!
- Computer Analysis of administered sample test.
- Identification of weak skills tested on the ACT.
- Complete Computerized Tutorial of identified skill areas.
Computer Skills Evaluation
All participants will be administered a practice test during the first session. In the last session, participants will enter response from answer sheets an begin a completely computerized tutorial of participants ten weakest areas in the four tests of the ACT.
Location: Hargett Hall
- Monday & Tuesday – Jan. 28 & 29
- Monday & Tuesday – Feb. 4 & 5
- Monday & Tuesday – April 1 & 2
- Monday & Tuesday – June 3 & 4
** Bring Your Calculator
Downloadable Content: ACT Flyer Jan-June 2013 (PDF FILE)
Click to Fill Out Online Application Form