Burgess Fitness Center
Steps To Becoming A Community Member
- Complete and submit the form using the “Community Member Registration” link to the left.
- Visit the NEMCC Business Office, in Ramsey Hall to submit payment.
- Visit the Office of Housing in Ramsey Hall to obtain your Fitness Center ID.
- Upon your first visit to Burgess Fitness Center, have a staff member activate your ID for use on future visits.
Activating your ID Card
- Visit the Fitness Center during the hours of Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. or Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Ring doorbell, present receipt from Business Office and ID Card to staff for activation.
- Fill out liability release waiver.
Fitness Center Hours
Monday-Thursday 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Community or Faculty/Staff
Monday – Friday 4 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Business Office Hours
Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.