- As a Northeast Development Foundation member, I am…
- Joining a group that has a major goal of making Alcorn, Prentiss, Tippah, Tishomingo, and Union counties more economically viable through higher education.
- Investing in an organization to proactively pursue additional funding sources that will impact the future growth of Northeast Mississippi Community College.
- Participating in economic and community development.
- Supporting an organization that promotes Northeast Mississippi Community College on a local, state, and national level.
- Supporting an organization that will aggressively search for grant opportunities that will benefit the entire Northeast Mississippi region in which the college serves.
- Being a part of a membership that encourages trade among its members.
- Able to use the membership dues amount as a Federal tax deduction.
- Affiliated with an organization in which prospective and existing customers, employees, and business partners find great value.
- Offered the opportunity to serve on committees that will dramatically impact the direction of the organization.
- Announcement of all Northeast Mississippi Community College planned activities
- Opportunity to promote your business via publications and a website
- Your name and/or company name prominently displayed and announced at the first game of each sporting event
- Very Important Philanthropist
- (VIP) Membership Privileges
- VIP Identification Card, which will admit one person and a guest to college sponsored events
- Up-to-date breaking news and invitations to Northeast Mississippi Community College special events
BUSINESS/CORPORATION ANNUAL DUES
- * VIP Business/Corporation (Any Size) – $2000.00
- 50 Employees or more – $500.00
- Less than 50 employees – $250.00
NON-PROFIT ANNUAL DUES
- * VIP Non-Profit (Churches, Civic Groups, Foundations & etc.) – $1500.00
- Non-Profit – NDF Member – $100.00
INDIVIDUAL ANNUAL DUES
- * VIP Foundation member – $1,000.00 or more
- Go Tigers! Foundation member – $500.00
- Northeast Development Foundation member – $50.00
* Includes identification card that will admit one person and a guest to all college sponsored events.
For more information, contact Patrick Eaton at
(662) 720-7165 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.