Students who have previously attended other colleges/unviersities are welcome at NEMCC!
The following items will be needed to complete the admissions file:
- Official transcripts from each school attended.
- Completed admissions application
- May require ACT scores
- May require official High school transcripts
- May require proof of residency
- Other requirements may also be needed
Transfer students with less than a 2.0 gpa will be required to submit a letter of appeal to the Admissions Committee before acceptance into NEMCC. The Admissions committee will then review official transcripts and the letter of appeal and make a determination about acceptance/denial of admission.
Failure to list all colleges attended or those in which the student received Financial aid may result in cancellation of enrollment.