Who is the Title IX Coordinator
When should I contact the Title IX Coordinator?
Any student, faculty or staff member, or applicant who has concerns about sex discrimination or sexual misconduct is encouraged to seek the assistance of the Title IX Coordinator.
Contact the Title IX Coordinator in order to:
- Understand your options if you think you may have encountered sex discrimination or sexual misconduct (sexual assault, sexual harassment, stalking and relationship violence)
- File a complaint or make a report of sex discrimination, including sexual misconduct
- Notify the college of an incident that may raise potential Title IX concerns
- Get information about available resources (including confidential resources) and support services
- Ask questions about Northeast Mississippi Community College policies and procedures related to sexual discrimination